Get ready for our new PichableQ podcast, launching in mid November.
The initial format is a 20 minute podcast, with interesting interviews with people to educate, inspire and inform our local entrepreneurs and business people. Each segment will have a local musician pitch their music before they give us a sample of their passion. Every week we will update you on upcoming events that will help build your skills.
Christine Clifford and David Burston along with our talented supporters will have weekly mini business, neuroscience and communication coaching sessions helping you to master “The art and science of playing a bigger game.”
We will also be looking for people to give a three minute pitch for their idea or business, we will coach you on the process if required. Send us a sample of your pitch, preferably on video (or audio), as we will be using video segments to promote through social media. Audio has to be high quality, but we can help at theSPACE with recording on video or audio.
If you are a musician we require three things;
- Up to a three minute pitch including why you are passionate about your craft, what genre/s you like to play, and to whom do you like to play to.
- A short introduction to the music/song you have recorded.
- Your song or musical rendition.
The basic pitch format is;
- What is the problem you are solving? If people are not aware of the severity of the problem they will never buy your pitch.
- What is your solution to make the problem go away?
- Who is on your amazing team that is going to make this happen?
- What do you need to make this happen? Finance, people, partners, collaboration, research etc.
- If you want help contact David
For those pitching a business, an idea or a “need you have”, we also like the odd laugh if you need to pitch for a partner, rain or hay for your cows, or maybe more players for your team that have talent. We are here to help you so don’t hang back.
Pitchable Q is about supporting entrepreneurs and business to grow and provide more employment and income in the region. The initial focus in Northern Queensland, but it will be designed to appealing to a wider audience.
Our Supporters and the Team
The launch and management group is comprised of;
- David Burston
- Christine Clifford
- Richard Musgrove
- Plus the enthusiastic Startup Tablelands team
These organisations have been extremely supportive
- theSPACE Cairns
- Startup Tablelands
- Ignite FNQ