Welcome to the 5 Day Challenge
If you wish to build you speaking skills within a week then I challenge you to build your knowledge and skills in five days. If you do these challenges I guarantee you will be a stronger communicator by the end of the five days.
- Day One – Facts tend to disengage an audience. Memorable personal stories are your hook, that you attach your key points to. The audience remembers the story, then your fact attached to it. This challenge will help you uncover and catalogue your forgotten stories.
- Day Two – “People do not remember what you tell them, they remember how you made them feel.” To feel the audience needs clear air, time to reflect and absorb your message. This challenge will slow you down and increase the amount of your material remembered.
- Day Three – It is easy to be verbose, the hard work is to simplify and clarify your message. This challenge will see you create your “Verbal Business Card” which will bring focus and clarity to your purpose.
- Day Four – “What’s in it for me!” Understanding the use of features and benefits. This challenge will boost your connection with any person or audience
- Day Five – Understanding your memory and creativity. This challenge will help you when you have to remember presentations and boost your creativity.